#130. Better Breathing Exercise #2 AKA “Tibetan Caffeine”Included in the Optimal Breathing Mastery Kit
A training and practice audio exercise along with a physical abdominal breathing aid. Aerobic breathing in its most efficient form. This is not Kundalini or “Breath of Fire” or any other Eastern practice of pranayama or chi kung. It differs in that it is gentle, slow, done with a guide, and ensures against becoming over-energized and risking out of control spiritual awakenings often referred to as “Kundalini rising”. This exercise greatly increases energy and vitality without effort, and deeply enhances stamina and recovery. It provides an “energized calm” in that it boosts your energy levels yet at the same time leaves you deeply relaxed. Even after a “day in hell,” many take only 30 minutes to feel completely energized and rested. This exercise will also allow your breathing to become more natural and second nature.
- Greatly increases blood oxygen
- Gets you more in touch with body sensations, emotions, and inner energy signals
- Increases awareness of breathing and movement
- Strengthens energy life force (chi) throughout your body
- Improves posture for deeper, easier breathing
- Increases breathing ability without risk of hyperventilation
- Develops breathing that is slow, relaxed, smooth, and even (ie. paced respiration)
- Enhances brain function and mental performance
- Balances nervous system response and motor activity
- Deepens relaxation
- Offers similar benefits as sleep
- Helps you breathe disease out of your body
- Assists in deepening auto-regulation and meditation
- Allows you to handle change in a calmer fashion
- Jump starts your metabolism
- Promotes weight loss
- Provides speedy recovery from stress and fatigue
- Improves focus and concentration on tasks, difficulties, and obstacles
- Increases productivity
- Strengthens sexual energy
- Provides emergency energy during and after extremely tiring times
- Increases self awareness
- Helps you become more open to your higher self
- Assists in becoming more alert and attentive
- Helps in developing creativity
Included in the Optimal Breathing Mastery kit
Click here to continue shopping or scroll down to buy now
Option to order Fundamentals of Optimal Breathing Development DVD included.
Secure online shopping guarantee
To order by phone:
Toll Free (USA): 1-866 MY INHALE (1-866 694-6425)
International: 001 704.597.6775
To order by fax: 704-597.3927
Download PDF of order form Get free Adobe Acrobat Reader
Satisfaction guaranteed. No risk guarantee. If not satisfied return within 30 days for a full refund less S & H.
Email us with any questions
…The times when I did the exercises I always had more energy….You are not kidding when you say that proper breathing can support tremendous emotional, mental and physical stamina.
I love your programs. Your thorough knowledge, dedication and generosity makes it easy to trust and follow along. I appreciate the well-conceived structure, laced with timely reminders to listen to one’s own body. I find it easy to feel love and warmth through my body because of how receptive I become from the breathing practice. And I am really impressed at how quickly the effects of this work are beginning to show up in my life.
I’ve started practicing your Breathing Exercise #2, and it’s the best breathing exercise I’ve found yet. I mean, I’m really excited about it. I think it’s going to change my life in a big way….Your work is excellent.
I am ordering your tapes because my Dad has had great improvement in his health with them. He was having chest pains (after two bypass surgeries) and high blood pressure, both of which subsided/went down, after practicing the breathing exercises #2 for a month. He is 73yrs. and sounded very pleased and enthusiastic – the best I’ve heard him in years!
After working with Better Breathing Exercises 1 & 2: Realizing how restricted my breathing is…, Wonderful tingling sensations all over my body during the exercises, Greater awareness/connection with my breath (glimpse of where I should and am actually breathing from), A glimpse of something (non-physical) I have been blocking for a long time
Phil Madeley, Arizona
…these tapes are absolutely amazing for many reasons. I am very much impressed with your work. I can see you have put your heart and soul into this life’s love, and I know that, that isn’t always easy to do. It takes a great deal of love and commitment, and sometimes being on your journey alone, but thank you, I really appreciate that you did it.
…After using this special breathing technique, for about four weeks, or so, you won’t want to go a day without using it….